The shareholders, professionals and support staff are in offices centrally located in the Capital Region near the Albany International Airport. The firm prides itself in utilizing the latest technology and technical support services that assure the highest degree of professional service. The firm is a member of the Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS) of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of CPAs. The company has successfully met the stringent peer review requirements of the PCPS. The shareholders maintain total quality service by following these strict procedures:
- Return all client telephone calls promptly.
- Provide all financial statements, tax returns and reports to clients on a timely basis.
- Plan for all client needs in advance.
- Remain constantly proactive rather than reactive.
- Remain on the cutting edge of technological improvements to deliver service on a cost-effective basis.
- Stay constantly vigilant about current tax and financial developments so that clients can take advantage of every opportunity.
About the Shareholders
Robert A, Pryba, Jr., CPA was previously a Senior Audit Manager with Coopers & Lybrand, a "Big Six" accounting firm. He also was an adjunct professor at Siena College.
Michael A. Tobin II, CPA was also a Senior Audit Manager with Coopers & Lybrand. He was also an adjunct professor at Sage College and has served as an instructor for The American Institute Of Banking.
Their combined knowledge and experience provide numerous benefits to the clients they service, including:
- Substantial tax savings as a result of planning strategies implemented.
- Increased profits as a result of hands-on practical business procedures.
- Substantial reductions in estate taxes and enhanced estate values as a result of creative planning approaches.
- Increased personal wealth as a result of state-of-the-art financial planning strategies.