"The key to the creation of personal wealth is planning: not reacting."
[Personal Financial Planning Quiz]
Our "PFP" approach helps clients achieve financial independence. Will this service help you? Take this simple quiz to find out.
1. Have you set formal financial goals?
2. Do you have a formal financial plan?
3. Are you devoting the time necessary for your own affairs?
4. Do you know all you need to know to achieve financial independence?
A "no" answer to any of these questions could be a danger signal. Perhaps it is time that you explored our "PFP" Services.
The Personal Financial Planning Approach
We insure the success of this program in the following ways:
1. We develop a thorough under- standing of your unique needs.
2. We help you establish realistic financial goals.
3. We help you achieve the goals by developing a financial plan and the appropriate strategies to assure success.
4. We continually adjust your plan to take advantage of the most up-to-date tax and financial planning opportunities as they develop.
5. We remain constantly available to meet all of your financial planning requirements.
Personal Financial Planning Services:
- Development of Formal Financial Plans
- Creation of Asset Allocation Strategies
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Advanced Personal Tax Planning
- Budgeting & Debt Management
- Education Funding Planning
- Individual Problem/Solution Analysis
Clients Using These Services Enjoy The Following Benefits:
- Improved Cash Flow
- Enhanced Wealth
- Reduced Income Taxes
- Reduced Estate Taxes
- Peace Of Mind With Financial Stability
Most people are too busy earning a living to accumulate any wealth. There are several reasons for these phenomena:
1. The stresses of everyday life make it difficult to focus on long-range issues.
2. It is easier to address issues that we believe we have control over. Most of us believe we have little control over long-term issues.
3. The issues surrounding wealth accumulation are too complex for us to master given our limited time.
Fortunately, there is a solution to this dilemma: Financial Planning Services offered by Pryba, Tobin & Associates, P.C.